Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4KSummary of March

C4K #5 Kayla K's Post
Picture of BLOG

Kayla''s post was about the positives of blogging. She stated that we get the chance to see what others think and believe all over.  Sharing opinions and thoughts with other students is enjoyable.  It is not a was of time because we learn that people have different personalities.

My Comment

I explained to Kayla that I am in a class called educational media 310 where I am learning to use certain technology and resources in a future classroom. One resource that I use is blogging. I have learned that blogging is a great way to communicate your ideas across the world. I think of it as closing the culture gap. Blogging doesn't just show who you are but you are also giving a view of your culture and values. I enjoy reading student blogs. And you are right. Blogging is not a waste of time. I love blogging and it is a valuable lesson in civil responsibility and gives you the freedom to speak your mind. My favorite aspect of blogging is the freedom and the freedom of creativity that I have. What is your favorite part about blogging?.

C4K #6 Di Han's Post

Di Han is a 6th grader in Adelaide, Australia. In his post he shared a story about two friends and sharing. Adam got a toy and wouldn't share it with Lee. The next day, Lee's dad bought him a game and he shared it with Adam. Adam felt bad and apologized and they were best friends again. Di Han believes that sharing is a fantastic thing because it helps people to be nice to each other. Sharing, he argues, also makes people feel good.

My Comment

I told young Di Han that I have always believed that sharing is caring. It is a corny statement but it has deep meaning. Treating others with understanding and equality is very important. Your example of sharing ideas goes hand in hand with this idea of treating others the way you want to be treated. Not only does sharing make others feel good but it also gives people a since of community and that is very important in society.

C4K #7 Loudan's Post

Loudan explains in his post what his favorite desserts are. His favorite pie is chocolate. He also loves cake and different types of cookies.

My Comment

I told him that chocolate pie was good but that my all time favorite is apple pie with homemade ice cream. Nothing beats it. I also told him that my favorite cake is chocolate with chocolate icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment