Thursday, May 2, 2013

C4KSummary of April

Picture of COmment 4 Kids
C4K #8 Cade K.

In his post Intro to Russian Studentsz, Cade explains that he is 13 and lives in Iowa. He is a sports fan. However, his favorite sport is basketball. His favorite class is physical education. He loves to stay active. In his free time he enjoys playing video and computer games.

My Comment

I told young Cade that I love sports. When I was younger, I grew up watching my older brothers play football and basketball. When I got into high school, I joined the volleyball, basketball, and tennis teams. I play these sports all the time with my friends. Sports teach you some very valuable lessons such as teamwork. Being able to work well with others is very important. As a junior at the university I have gone through a lot of classes that I have really enjoyed. I am a history education major so I would have to say that history is my favorite class. However my all time love is world history. It's really interesting to learn about different places.

C4K #9 Kya S.

Kya is from Bellevue, Nebraska. She goes on about the rivers that are in Nebraska such as the Missouri River and the Platte River. They also have the Sandhills, Tillplains, Badlands, and Wildcats hills. Their main football team is the Huskers. Most of their state is the Great Plains that contain lakes and hills.

My Comment

I told Kya that Nebraska sounds like a beautiful state. I told her that I am from Alabama and I attend the University of South Alabama. That's in Mobile, Alabama. Alabama has lots of hills in the north but in the south part of Alabama, it is very flat because we are below see level. Alabama has a lot of rivers and lakes. My favorite lake is Smith Lake, in central Alabama. Football is huge down here too. Our main teams are college football teams such as the University of Alabama and Auburn University. I would love to visit Nebraska some day.

C4K #10 Liam

Liam's post was about his Easter holiday and all about the fun activities he did. He enjoyed activities such as the Egg Hunt, Egg Race and face painting. He also spent the night with his friend Riley and they played Minecraft and NBA2k11. They also went to Rileys new house where Liam got a grand tour of the two story house.

My Comment

I told young Liam that it sounded like he had a really busy Easter holiday. I told him that he plays Micecraft a lot. My Easter weekend didn’t have a lot of excitement in it. I explained to him since I am a junior at the University of South Alabama, I live four hours away from my home and I couldn't visit. I told him that the only real holiday or break from school I have is Christmas Break and Spring Break. I don’t have a summer break because I take classes during the summer. I told him that we have something in common though. We both try to make our blog post sound interesting. I try to make mine sound more interesting by using vocabulary that I don’t use everyday and I use a more energetic tones in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment